Driver LicensingCommercial LicensingMotorcycle LicensingOther LicensingDefensive DrivingRoad SafetyTraffic Offences
Motorcycle Licensing
Class M1 & M2
New Drivers
How to Applying
Motorcycle's Permit Study Guide
Class M1 Test Samples
Driving Schools
Examination Centers
Mopeds Road Test
Vehicle Licensing
Changing Address
Licence Issuing Offices
License Renewal
Licence Plates
Replacing a License
New Drivers
As a new resident, if you have a motorcycle licence from another province, state or country, you are permitted to drive for 60 days.
If you wish to drive for more than 60 days, you must obtain an Ontario motorcycle licence.
Visitors to the province of Ontario
A visitor to Ontario who want to drive while here must be 16 years old and have a valid motorcycle licence from their provinces ,
state or country. If you want to stay for more than 3 months you need an international driver’s permit from your own country. If you don't
have one, you can apply for an Ontario licence.
Drivers from Canada, Switzerland and United States
If you can prove that you have been driving for two years or more, with a valid motorcycle licence from the countries listed above, you
may get a full class M licence without taking any tests, You must, however meet all the medical requirements, including a vision test. If
you have between one and two years driving experience, you may get credit towards Level Two of the graduated licensing system.
Drivers from Other Countries
If you are a licensed motorcycle driver from a country other than Canada, the United States, or Switzerland , you must meet all the medical
requirements and pass a vision test. You must also pass a computer or written exam to test your knowledge of the rules of the road and traffic signs.
2 or more years of driving experience
If you have acceptable proof of 2+ years of driving experience, you may take the Level Two (Class M2) Road Test to earn full driving
privileges. If you do not pass, you will apply for Level One (Class M1) licence. You may immediately schedule a Level One road test
Less than 2 years of driving experience
If you have less than 2 years experience, and if you can prove that you have the driving experience required for Level One (Class M1), you
can immediately schedule Level One (Class M1) If you pass, you will move up to Level Two (Class M2).
No driving experience
If you do not have proof of your driving experience, you will be considered a new driver and you will have to start at the beginning of
Level One (Class M1). A valid original motorcycle licence would be acceptable proof, if it shows required experience.
The Driver Permit Strudy Guide
The Driver's Permit Study Guide
The Computerized Licensing Test Study Guide
The Computerized
Study Guide
The Motorcycle's Permit Study Guide
The Motorcycle's Permit Study Guide
The Truck's Permit Study Guide
The Truck's Permit
Study Guide
CAA Driver Training
CAA Driver Training Where Driving is for life
Tony's Driving School
Copyright © 2009 CEC Inc. All Rights Reserved.