Driver LicensingCommercial LicensingMotorcycle LicensingOther LicensingDefensive DrivingRoad SafetyTraffic Offences
Other Licensing
Type Of Business Licence
Business Qualifications
Liquor Licence
Alcohol Licensing Fees
Business Approvals
Smart Serve Training
Type of Liquor Licence
Marriege Licence
Licence Requirement
Licence Office
Foreign Divorce
Pilot Licence
Private Pilot licence
Licence Requirements
Pilot Licence FAQ
Marriage LicenceRequirement
Couples wishing to be married in Ontario may obtain their marriage licence from any municipal office.
A marriage application form must be completed and signed by both parties to the marriage. The form must submitted in person by the bride and/or groom along with the following documents to the Marriage licence and vital statistics offices.
Licence fee
$110.00 - cash, money order, certified cheque, VISA, MasterCard, debit card.
A current passport (which includes a photo) or an original birth certificate PLUS one piece of photo I.D., i.e.. Driver's licence, health card, etc., is required for both applicants. Applicants 16 or 17 years of age require parental consent. Contact office for further details.
Canadian divorce
If a previous marriage was dissolved or annulled within Canada, the original or court certified copy of the Decree Absolute or Certificate of Divorce must be submitted. A divorce judgment is not acceptable. Certified copies may be obtained from the court which granted the divorce. Photocopies are not acceptable, and all documents will be returned.
Foreign divorce
If a divorce was granted outside of Canada, additional forms must be completed. See foreign divorce requirements.
If you do not understand or read English, you must provide your own interpreter and he/she must provide identification.
There are no residency or citizenship requirements.
Blood tests
Blood tests or medical certificates are not required in Ontario.
Expired date
A marriage licence is valid for use anywhere in Ontario for a period of three (3) months from the date of issue.
Publication of Banns
A marriage may also be solemnized under the authority of the publication of banns. If you are having a religious ceremony, please check with the clergy prior to purchasing a marriage licence.
The Driver Permit Strudy Guide
The Driver's Permit Study Guide
The Computerized Licensing Test Study Guide
The Computerized
Study Guide
The Motorcycle's Permit Study Guide
The Motorcycle's Permit Study Guide
The Truck's Permit Study Guide
The Truck's Permit
Study Guide
CAA Driver Training
CAA Driver Training Where Driving is for life
Tony's Driving School
Copyright © 2009 CEC Inc. All Rights Reserved.